The Greater Clemson Mountain Bikers Club
|(as amended February 25, 1998)
- All members should support trail workdays.
- Yield to foot traffic and horses
- Friendliness through verbal contact goes a long way.
- Gain permission to pass on narrow trails.
- Avoid abusive riding habits.
- Don't shortcut trails.
- avoid excessive skidding, or wheel spinning.
- Don't ride over vegetation off the trail.
- Don't destroy erosion control natural or man made.
- Don't create new trails or start trail maintenance without
clearing the project through The Greater Clemson Mountain
Bikers Club and the Adaptive Management Group.
- Leave the wild as it is, wild.
- Don't feed animals or otherwise disturb
vegetation (flowers and plants).
- Don't disturb animals or animal habitat.
- Keep pets under control.
- Don't litter! Pack it in, pack it out.
- Be Aware of hunting seasons and be courteous to hunters.
- Be prepared with water, tools, pump, etc.
- Let someone know where you'll be riding.
- Always wear a helmet!!
- Ride within you abilities.